In Question Everything, author Tyler Ellis offers a fresh approach to reading the Bible, inviting you to answer a question for each and every verse in the New Testament.
For example, the questions for John 3:16 is:
“What did God do because He loved the world?”
Whether you read each question before or after the corresponding Bible verse, the answer that is to be written in the space provided is found within the verses itself.
Thus, by the time you’re done with this book, you will have not only read the whole New Testament, but also taken the time to think about each individual verse.
Bible Versions Most Compatible with Question Everything:
And to give you a choice in Bible versions, Tyler has written the questions to be compatible with two of the most popular translations that people enjoy today:
- The New International Version.
- The English Standard Version.
Whichever version you choose, you’ll have almost 8,000 questions to work through at your own pace. And at the end of every Bible chapter, you’ll also be able to write down what you learned about God, yourself, and others, and what difference it makes in your life.
Benefits of Reading the Bible with Question Everything:
- You will be going to the source and discovering truth for yourself.
- You will enhance your understanding and comprehension of the Scriptures.
- By slowing down, you will see important things you might have missed otherwise.
- It can be used by partners as a resource that encourages consistent Bible-reading.
- It is particularly compatible with the New International Version and the English Standard Version.
- Finally, each chapter offers space to reflect on how the Scriptures apply to your life.
Question Everything Is for Everybody:
- Seekers exploring the Bible.
- New believers just learning God’s Word.
- Long-time Christians needing a fresh approach.
- Married couples and parents in search of a devotional.
- Young people in high school and college who are owning their faith.
- Teachers and students in home school, Bible College, or seminary.
- Internationals and missionaries desiring to learn or teach English as a second language.
- And leaders of churches, businesses, and nonprofit organizations on the lookout for a group resource.
So go to the source.
Discover the Bible for yourself.
And Question Everything!