How This Works:
I occasionally share posts on my blog with notes from interviews I conduct, accompanied by a drawing.
If you have an appreciation for art, you might enjoy the “one-liner” theme of the drawings (an idea inspired by Picasso). These consist of one continuous line without lifting pen from the page.
Before I practice my art with Sharpie in hand, I explore the art of inquiry, interviewing people with a handful of thought-provoking questions.
WHO DO I INTERVIEW?
My goal is to interview a diversity of people, including:
- Men & women
- The young & the old
- The student & the professor
- The religious & the atheist
- The American & the foreigner
- And many more.
My hope is that THREE parties will benefit from this project:
Them, Me and You.
1.) The One ANSWERING the Questions Benefits.
They benefit because:
- They interact with a Christian on friendly terms…without debate or judgment.
- They articulate their beliefs…often strengthening their resolve for a more confident faith.
2.) The One ASKING the Questions Benefits.
I benefit because:
- I am challenged to meet new people…when it’s easier to stay to myself.
- I am stretched by new perspectives…when it’s easier to do all the talking.
3.) The One READING the Questions & Answers Benefits.
You benefit because:
- You get to listen in on the conclusions others have drawn…as you yourself explore the challenges of knowing God and helping others do the same.