Tyler Ellis is a Campus Minister on staff with Newark Church of Christ, serving at the University of Delaware.
He is also author of the upcoming book, Question Everything: A Fresh Way to Read the Best-Selling Book of All Time.
This is Tyler’s personal blog, dedicated to exploring the challenges of knowing God and helping others do the same. His goal is to create helpful content that you can experiment with, whether you’re seeking to find your faith, own your faith, live your faith, or share your faith.
Tyler typically posts three times a week. He shares stories, tips, ideas, resources, and even notes from people he interviews every week.
MY MOST POPULAR POSTS
Stories & Ideas
- “Why Did God Kill My Mom?”
- Answering Emails About Sex, Whores, and God’s Grace
- Why Your Friendship With God Sucks
- How To Plan A One-Day Adventure With God
- The Prodigal Son & Older Brother (The Jesus Series)
- Blue Like Jazz (The Movie)
- Beware of Christians
- Does God Exist? by TrueU
- Take The Risk, by Ben Carson
- The Grace and Truth Paradox, by Randy Alcorn
- Doug: A Mormon Professor
- Kaitlyn: A 5-Year-Old Church Kid
- Jeremy: A Jewish Rabbi
- Bud: A Pro-Life Activist
- John: A Homeless Man
- Isaiah 53
- Psalm 23
- Letting John 3:16 Sink in, One Word at a Time
- The 10 Commandments
- Revelation 21:1-7
My Guest Posts on Other Blogs
- Never Waste a Good Fiasco
- 100 Questions Away From God
- Blowing The Dust Off Familiarity
- When “Faith” Has A Bad Reputation
- Is God Personal?
Other’s Guest Posts on My Blog
- Think Hard Things, by Tad Klein
- “I Used To Feel More Spiritual”, by Jason Thornton
- Alone On A Crowded Street, by Eli Hooper
- The Heart God’s Looking For, by Gus Hernandez
- Does Your Heart Welcome Truth, by Dr. Guy Chmieleski