On a Mission to "See to it No One Misses God's Grace"Hebrews 12:15
• • •
MAKE WAY for discoveries • MAKE SENSE of Jesus • MAKE TODAY impact eternity
“JESUS IS NOT A ROLE MODEL”
(aka “Finding Meaning in Daily Acts of Good”)
IS THE “GOOD NEWS” OF CHRISTIANITY STILL GOOD NEWS TO CHRISTIANS?
If there’s one thing Tyler has learned through twenty years of ministry, it’s that most people around the world believe: ACCEPTANCE in Heaven depends on PERFORMANCE on Earth.
What’s especially perplexing, however, is that Christians are no exception to this way of thinking.
Tyler’s research and experience have shown that: half the Christians at your next Conference, Chapel, or Church event struggle with…
- Understanding how Christianity is any different from other religions.
- Approaching God on a point-system; never knowing where they stand.
- Pride when they keep the rules, and disillusionment when they break them.
- A misplaced trust in their right beliefs and behaviors instead of Jesus.
- Doing good that’s motivated by guilt and fear instead of love and gratitude.• The temptation to join their friends who have already ditched their faith.
- Sharing the “Good News” with others when they don’t perceive it as good themselves.
How can we, “See to it no one misses God’s grace”?
Bring Tyler to your next event and find out!
IMPACTING YOUR AUDIENCE AND BEYOND
As an event-organizer you dream of hosting a life-changing event just like a farmer dreams of yielding a life-changing crop. You plant by selecting themes and inviting speakers to prepare the ground for God to leverage His power and presence to produce the harvest.
God has graciously used Tyler’s keynotes to:
- Encourage people’s willingness to take inventory of what they believe and why.
- Help people articulate their questions and prioritize their investigation.
- Dispel misconceptions that keep people from pursuing friendship with God.
- Make clear God’s way of forgiveness and eternal life through Jesus.
- Understand the similarities and differences between Christianity and world religions.
- Inspire a life of doing good, not motivate by guilt but by gratitude.
- Develop an eternal perspective that strengthens faithfulness.
- Help the church take unity more seriously as a means for evangelism.
- Embolden followers of Jesus to share their faith with confidence and humility.
When you invite Tyler to speak, you can expect content that is rich with scriptures and illustrations; stories and personal experiences; questions and statistics; humor and artwork and practical next steps and resources that have proven to challenge audience’s head, heart and hands.
Whether you’re looking for a fifteen-minute talk for Chapel; a forty-minute sermon for multiple Church services; or a four-part series for a Conference, Tyler is a creative communicator and ministry practitioner whose keynotes are far from mere theoretical ideas. Tyler considers every keynote opportunity to be a partnership with God to impact the people at your event and beyond.
“Tyler is a humble, yet dynamic speaker. His provocative, honest style captured the attention of our students and faculty. I look forward to seeing how he blesses others with his message.”
“Tyler is passionate about people! He has a dynamic view of the world and culture. This work is proof of his heart and his mission! I can’t wait to see it change the world!”
“Tyler Ellis lives to communicate passionately and effectively with people, especially those who are not like him. Over the years I’ve learned a lot about how to love others and live with purpose from him, because he has a great handle on both big ideas and the practical ways to live them out. I’m honored to call him a colleague and friend.”
“It is refreshing to see wisdom and wide-eyed wonder in the same person. That is Tyler Ellis. He is passionate about people and eager to chase a lifetime of learning. Tyler’s speaking style is one of engaging story-telling and interesting observations. The content and delivery will spark conversations that extend well beyond the event.”
TYLER’S TALKS INCLUDE FEATURE TOPICS SUCH AS:
- “Jesus is Not a Role Model” (Tedx TALK)
- “See to it No One Misses God’s Grace”
- “Loving the Foreigners in Our Land”
- “Crossing the Chasms that Stand Between You and God”
ADDITIONAL TOPICS INCLUDE:
“Making Jesus’ Last Prayer the Church’s First Priority”; “How to Have Spiritual Conversations that Accomplish Something One Sows.”; “Another Reaps. Both Celebrate How To Keep Your Spiritual Fervor.”; “Lessons from the Life of William Wilberforce”; “Loving God with your Head, Heart and Hands”; “Following Jesus Into the World”; “Teach Us to Number Our Days”; “Dispelling the Secular/Sacred Divide”; “CORPORATE TALK: Never Waste A Good Fiasco”
TYLER HAS DELIVERED PRESENTATIONS TO
MEET TYLER ELLIS
Tyler Ellis is an artist, an award-winner author of Question Everything and a keynote speaker. He is best-known for his TEDx Talk, “Jesus Is Not A Role Model” (aka: “Finding Meaning in Daily Acts of Good”). After earning his bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies and spending the last two decades serving in missions and College Ministry, he now works for a nonprofit called Let’s Start Talking. As the Associate Director of FriendSpeak at LST, Tyler trains churches around the country to help refugees and international students improve their English through conversational reading sessions using the Bible.
Tyler is on a mission to dispel the misconceptions about Jesus and Christianity that keep people from knowing God and impacting eternity.